Firewood Express UK is a trading name of K & D Henderson, Newton of Boysack, Colliston, Arbroath DD11 4PT
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
There are other terms that may apply to you
• If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sales.
1. Licence for website access
K & D Henderson grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of K & D Henderson. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of K & D Henderson as long as the link does not portray K & D Henderson, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any K & D Henderson logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
2. Your conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not K & D Henderson, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
• for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
• to send, use, reuse or upload any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
• to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
3. Copyright and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of K & D Henderson, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of K & D Henderson and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of K & D Henderson, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without K & D Henderson express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without K & D Henderson express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without K & D Henderson express written consent.
4. Copyright claims
K & D Henderson and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
5. Electronic communications
When you visit K & D Henderson or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Liability for website content
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
7. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, negligence, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
o use of, or inability to use, our site; or
o use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
o loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
o business interruption;
o loss of anticipated savings;
o loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
o any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
8. User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including reviews. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please email us at email@example.com.
9. Suspension or withdrawal of our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.